Protection of personal data
You must be able to trust that your personal data is stored securely and responsibly with us (Eyracure).
The personal information is only shared within Hénsus AB and we do not pass on your personal information to 3rd parties, unless we are legally obliged to do so, or that you otherwise accept this. We also do not collect personal information from other places without you notifying them in connection with ordering, customer surveys or the like. None of the personal information we collect about you is sensitive.
Below you can read more about how we collect personal information, how we store it and not least how you can gain access to and / or recall your personal information.
This is how we use your personal information
We mainly use the information you provide to be able to enter into an agreement with you. It can e.g. be in connection with us being able to send you newsletters or offers at your request and for us to be able to send your ordered goods to the correct address.
The information we collect is used for:
- Delivery of goods (collection is made to fulfill an agreement with you)
- Sending newsletters and other marketing (only with your consent)
- Analysis and statistics because we have a significant interest in knowing our customers in the best way, and to ensure that you and other customers get as good an experience on eyracure.com as possible
- Safety, as we place great emphasis on the safety of using eyracure.com, and to investigate possible abuse
We store your personal information for a period of five (5) years, unless otherwise stated. Where we process your information, based on your consent, we only retain the information until you withdraw your consent. In relation to the latter, we retain your information until a) you regret your notification, b) you object to the use of your information or c) we have not used your information within the last 24 months.
Contact us about:
- you are not sure what information we have collected about you
- you want the information collected about you to be corrected
- you wish to have the information collected about you deleted
- you wish to oppose direct marketing or object to our processing of your personal data based on certain special circumstances or your specific situation
- you want us to limit the use of the collected information to only pure storage (limited use of personal data)
- you want the information collected about you to be transmitted in a structured, general and machine-readable format to yourself or a 3rd. party
Our contact information can be found under the section "Who is responsible for your information?".
When we process your personal data, the above are also your rights.
For your safety, we want that when you contact us, among other things. in connection with objections, provide one or more personal details in order to confirm that you are you.
If you want to oppose direct marketing via e-mail, you do not need to contact us because you can only follow the instructions in the individual the newsletters.
Who is responsible for your information?
Unless we provide other information in connection with the collection of your personal data, we are the data controllers, at eyracure.com:
582 78 Linköping
We are responsible for all personal data in accordance with current data protection law.
Where and how we store your information
We store your personal data securely and confidentially on servers in controlled facilities within the European Economic Area (EEA).
If you believe that Hénsus AB is processing your information incorrectly, please contact us (find our contact information in the section above). Of course, you also have the opportunity to complain about the processing of your information or other data about you by submitting a complaint to the Swedish Data Inspectorate, Box 8114, 104 20 Stockholm or www.datainspektionen.se.
Changes and updates
This page was last updated May, 2020.
At Eyracure.com, we collect information in two ways:
-By providing information yourself in connection with signing up for our newsletter
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer to be able to recognize the device on subsequent visits.
Cookies are automatically stored on your computer in connection with your visit to eyracure.com, and these are sent between your browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge, Opera, etc.) and a web server.
If you do not want cookies from us or other websites to be saved on your computer, you can easily delete existing cookies. If you are using a computer with a newer browser, do so using the CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE shortcut.
If the keyboard shortcut does not work or you have a MAC, you can click on the browser you are using below for assistance.
COOKIES ON Eyracure.com
We use i.a. so-called first-party cookies - that is, cookies that the website itself places. This is i.a. cookies that keep track of / remember the items in your shopping cart, cookies that remember your name, your address, etc. so that you do not have to enter them again every time you shop or the like, which gives you a better and smoother user experience.
Third Party Cookies
In order to give you the best user experience and not least to be able to show you as relevant content as possible, we use the following selected third-party cookies.
- Raptor cookies are used to be able to track user behavior, which i.a. provides the opportunity to show you as relevant content as possible on the website and via e-mail. However, the latter only applies if you subscribe to our newsletter.
- Cloudflare cookies are used to identify individual users behind shared IP addresses in order to provide security settings at the user level - this can for example be in connection with a visit to a café where you share an IP address with the other guests, but where your computer / touchpad / phone is recognized by Cloudfare cookies and you therefore do not need to confirm passwords or the like. Cloudfare cookies do not respond to the user ID in your browser and no personal information is saved.
- Bing cookies are used to better target ads with relevant content in the Microsoft advertising network. In addition, these cookies are not used to collect personal information.
- Google cookies are used to be able to analyze user behavior in Google's analysis tool, Google Analytics, or to be able to provide more relevant marketing in Google's search engine. Even if we register your IP address, it will be anonymised before being sent to Google. You can read more about which cookies are used for Google Analytics and what their lifespan is below Developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage . You have the option to opt out of Google Analytics by installing this little plugin in your browser: Tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Facebook cookies are used to be able to deliver and target relevant ads and for us to be able to better analyze how effective our marketing is on Facebook compared to other advertising services.
If you do not want Facebook, Google and other of our partners to collect information about your behavior, you can choose to deny these cookies in your browser. You do this via the following page: Youronlinechoices.com
We use Facebook pixels to be able to track actions such as obvious interest in categories and products or when making purchases. This means that we can identify you and optimize our Facebook marketing by e.g. show you the most relevant content based on your interests.
All agreements on eyracure.com are entered into in Swedish and between Hénsus AB.