1. Wash your hair thoroughly with shampoo to get rid of substances that may block the treatment. Then towel dry thoroughly. Brush through your hair with a regular hairbrush to sort out any tangles.
2. Cut off the corner of the bags and pour the contents from No. 1 (powder) and No. 2 (liquid) in the mixing bottle, No. 3. Fill lukewarm water up to the line on the bottle, turn on the nozzle and shake well until you see that the mixture has dissolved.
3. Cover your shoulders / neck with a towel to protect your skin. Divide the hair and spray passé by passé, from root to tip. The spray does not have to sit in for a certain time to give effect.
4. Turn on the UV brush and brush thoroughly through your entire hair with the light on to activate the repairing molecules. The hair should be covered with UV light at least once. If you are unsure if you missed a part, brush again.
5. Rinse the hair with water and finish the treatment with any conditioner to bring moisture back into the hair. If you have very damaged hair, see the box on the back. The effect of the treatment is most noticeable after 2-3 days when your hair is back to normal.
If your hair is very damaged, you can do another treatment after a week when the hair is back to its normal routine and you can feel if it still feels very damaged. We do not recommend doing more treatments than that at such short intervals, but then you do further treatment after 6-8 weeks.
No. 1 - Powder
Ingredients: Methacrylolyl hydrolysed soy protein, Sodium benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Polylysine, Citric acid
No. 2 - Liquid
Ingredients: Aqua, Hydroxyethoxy Benzoyl Isopropanol
Warning: Keep out of reach of children.
The brush is powered by two AA batteries (included). The UV brush has been designed and tested in Sweden, and is harmless to eyes and skin. The brush does not pose a risk to the user. The brush can withstand water, but should not be used under running water.
Download user manual